Well it is officially Christmas time in the Scogin household. Today I spent the morning putting up all my Christmas decorations. As I was going through them all I was thinking about which ones next year will not make it up with Sienna around. I LOVE Christmas time. This afternoon Joey and I went to the MU Forestry Club Christmas Tree sale and picked up our tree. We only had a little time to decorate it before I had to head to work. So we will finish decorating it in the morning before I head to sleep and Joey heads to KC for the football game.
Merry Christmas!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jackson and I put ours up on Saturday- before Arrah's bday party. Last year I brought Arrah home and put her under the tree- this year I'm trying like crazy to keep her away from it!!
I was a little bummed at the bowl placement- would have been sooooo good to see you guys- and finally introduce you to Arrah! We miss you!Have lots of fun at the Alamo Bowl!
Post a Comment