Saturday, December 13, 2008
Week 23
Another week down and I thought that I would use our new camera to take a pic of how big my belly is becoming (this was taken right before I was going to work todayas you can see by the scrubs). It seems like this past couple of weeks it just keeps growing and growing:) Sienna is definitely a mover and shaker. She spends her time between 2-5 am kicking and moving around which keeps me awake most nights. Thank goodness for afternoon naps! Everything else seems to be going good. I have made it 4 weeks without getting sick so I am pretty sure that I am over the "all day" sickness phase which just thrills me!! Joey likes to feel her move and talk to my belly. He spent about 45 minutes today reading Sienna the instruction manual to our new camera. He wanted to make sure she knew how to use it when she got older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're looking right on schedule or as we say it in Arizona, "PERFECT"!
You look so cute!!!
Post a Comment