Since Joey is leaving for the bowl tomorrow, we decided to have a date day on Sunday. I got off work around 7:30 am on Sunday and just came home to sleep for a few hours.
We decided to start our registry yesterday. Apparently that was not the smartest idea since all the shelves are pretty much empty due to Christmas:) But we started out at Target, I let Joey be in control of the scanner. We decided to head down every isle to see what they had. Joey had a "I am a new dad" moment when we got to the bottle isle. We were looking at what kind of bottles that we would like. After the bottles, I picked up a dishwasher rack and bottle drying rack to scan. Then I picked up a bottle scrubber and asked Joey to scan it. He asked why do we need this, it is a nipple scrubber? I had to explain that it was a scrubber for the nipples for the bottle not what he was thinking. We had a good laugh and I thought oh goodness what more will be coming out of his mouth the next 4 months:)
We then headed to a bowl meeting and then off to dinner. We enjoyed some yummy food at Sophia's. Dinner was great and we ordered dessert. When the lady brought us the dessert, she accidentally spilled water all over Joey's lap and coat. She felt horrible and we could not help but laugh for the second time today! Before heading to the movies, we went home so Joey can change his clothes. We saw the movie 7 pounds which was really good but it was one of those movies that made you think a lot afterwards.
All in all it was a really good day!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! I can't believe she spilled it on him!!!
Post a Comment