Thursday, December 25, 2008

Joey ROCKS!!!!

Well I have to say that I think that I have the best husband around. I know that some of you will argue but Joey does take the cake today. So I have been really bummed lately that we would not be spending Christmas together, missing most of the bowl trip, and that I was going to be by myself and work. Between the pregnancy hormones and me just being sad, you can only imagine how many tears have fallen:) So I got off work this morning and was talking to my mom on the way home. When I opened the door from the garage, I found a dozen roses, 2 boxes of chocolates from the Candy Factory, and a card from Joey. Apparently, he had a secret elf in his pocket that came over after I went to work at 7pm to drop off my surprise. Here is a pic of my present!


Let's just say that this made the day a little bit better and I loved it!!!!

Thanks Joey for being the best husband and Sienna is lucky to have you has her dad:)