It is official we are heading to the Alamo Bowl on Dec 29th. Joey and I headed to the press conference at 6 pm tonight to hear the good news! This means that Joey will probably leave with the team around Dec. 22. I will have to stay back to work a few days and then head to San Antonio with the official party of Dec. 27.
There is not a lot more news this weekend. I have worked all weekend long here in the NICU. I took care of a patient who only weighed 4 more ounces than Sienna weighs now so that was a little weird. Joey headed to KC for the game on Saturday. The outcome was not what we would have liked but he said that he had a good time. Joey is heading to the Big Apple tomorrow for the next 3 days. Chase Daniel is accepting a post graduate scholarship from the NCAA and Joey gets to attend the banquet! Joey gets to have too much fun at his job:)
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment