Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sonogram Pics

I finally got the sonogram pics on the blog:) I tried to use the scanner at both Joey's work and my old job but they were not turning out good. Finally, I just had Joey use our camera and take pics of the sonogram pictures. Enjoy!

Here is Sienna playing peek a boo. She has her hands over her face:)


She is laying on her back with her leg straight up in the air
Her foot is towards the top of the pic. The arrow is pointing to it

Couple of profile pics




Pic of Sienna's face


Here is a side view of her


This is another pic of her face and it shows her belly and arms too. Her hands are near her face
One last profile pic but in this one her fand are next to her mouth like she is getting ready to blow a kiss to her mom and dad:)





3 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet her!

The Stoner Family said...

how sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF HER GIVING YOU A KISS! It's very cute. Jan likes it, too! I am going to have to start reading your blog. It's very fun!