Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It is a GIRL!!!



Well Joey and I went to the doctor's office this morning and found out that we are having girl! Baby Sienna will still be making her entrance in April on time. Everything looked good and healthy which was the most important aspect that we wanted to find out.

Dr. Morris says that everything looks good with both Sienna and myself. I gained another 2 lbs bring the total to 5 lbs for the pregnancy. My blood pressure was normal and I go back to the doctor's on January 8th for my next appointment. I only have 2 more 4 week appointments then I will start going every 2 weeks which just seems crazy:)


Joey and I outside the doctor's office

Here I am next to the ultrasound machine after we are done. This is the first photo of Sienna with Mommy



We got some really cool ultrasound pics and I will upload later tonight:)

7 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

Congratulations!!! I have been waiting for you to post this info so I could congratulate you...Don called me this morning all upset and told me the news (he hates to find out what people are having...he likes the surprise)! :) Anyway, we are very happy for you and love the name Sienna!!

Brooke said...

Yeah!! CONGRATS!! I love the name Sienna :)

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! We are soooo excited for you guys-
Yay for the color pink!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev106pps__.png[/img][/url]

Im sooo happy for you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried to put ur pregnancy ticker up but it wouldnt let me i guess :-( but if you go to babygaga.com and put ur due date in u can see it their cute

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Girls are the BEST!! Sienna has a very welcome hug and kiss coming from the whole family SOON!! YAHOO!

The Stoner Family said...

I can't wait to buy you clothes!!