Yesterday was Sienna's 1 week birthday. I sang to her in the morning and she just looked at me with these really wide eyes and smiled. I am sure she was thinking that her mom's voice is perfect! Joey had to head to work yesterday since there were recruits in town so Sienna and I enjoyed an afternoon nap. We then headed up to the NICU so I could fill out some paperwork and I wanted everyone to meet her. Of course, she was awake the whole ride over and the minute we walked off the elavator she closed her eyes. Everyone thought she was super cute and happy for the visit. We then ran some errands and headed home. Last night we just hung out as a family!
We did get news yesterday morning that Joey's brother Adam had their baby. Baby Alexa was weighed in at 8lbs 5oz. Now Sienna will have a cousin close in age!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment