This morning was our last doctor's appointment before the big day next week. Joey and I started the morning out and had breakfast at The Upper Crust Bakery. I feasted on some really yummy Creme Bruele French Toast and berries. We then headed to the doctor's office. Funny thing was that we walked in to see some friends there who were going for their 1st pregnancy appointment while we were there for our last. I had baked Dr. Morse and her staff some brownies to say thank you for dealing with us for the last 9 months (really me and my crazy and bizarre questions that I would come up with and not so much Joey). I know how to get in good graces with the hospital staff is through the stomach too:)
Well I gained back the 3 lbs that I lost last week (the french toast this morning probably did not help:) so I ended up gaining 20lbs for the pregnancy. My blood pressure was 112/68 which is normal and everything else sounded and looked good. Dr. Morse listened to Sienna's heartbeat which sounded great. She predicting that she will be somewhere between 6-7lbs but that is just a guess so let's hope she is right and she does not come out like 10lbs or something:) I am still 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced so no changes there. So since there was nothing new, we will be checking into the hospital next Thursday at 6am.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how exciting!!! we went today and im 3 cm and 70 % effaced the dr said he is 80 to 90% sure she will be here by the end of the weekend so their will be two additions to the family in the same week!!
cant wait to see pics!!
good luck thursday im sure everything will be great!!
things happen fast from here on in! i won't even say anything about turning around and she'll be 18. too early for that but i reminisce. we are so sitting on the edge of our seats.
Post a Comment