Well Sienna has officially been home 1 week and we are loving every minute of it:) She continues to be a great baby and very laid back (which she definitely gets from Joey). She spends most of her days sleeping, playing on her mat with her toys (she loves rattles right now), eating, creating dirty diapers, and listening to Joey and I talk to her. She loves to be talked to and will just look at you with these big eyes listening oh so closely.
I am sad to report that I might have to give Mexican food up for a while. We ate at Taqueria yesterday after church and Sienna never really got fussy but was just not herself yesterday. We tried to lay her down at 9:30 for bed and at 11:00 she was still awake. Now I reviewed all the systems (belly full, diaper dry, no gas or burps) and still she just did not want to go to bed. When she finally fell asleep at 11:30 she did sleep until 3 which was nice because I needed it! Joey thinks it was the Mexican food so we might only be able to eat there every other week rather than 1-2 times a week because we all know how important Mexican food is in the Scogin household:)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment