Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look what Joey did now!

At one of my showers, I received this really cool bucket with Sienna's name on it from the Shoultz and Baltyn family(THANK YOU!). Ever since I brought it home, Joey has been talking about this idea he has for a pic using the bucket. Well for the past few days, we have been trying to capture Joey's pic he wanted and yesterday we got it! Joey once again did a great job using our camera and I can't wait to see what new ideas he has next. Hope you enjoy:)

5 comments:

Abby said...

Very cute! He could be a professional photographer!

Robyn said...

That is freakin awesome! It should be a card or something!!

The Stoner Family said...

so cute!

The Barnes Crew said...

SO CUTE!! Joey you rock!

Jolene S. said...

Ok - So, I think Joey should become a photographer in his free time! :)