We got the ok from Sienna's doctor this morning for us to go home. She did a great job eating last night and weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz today which is up 6 oz from yesterday!! Both Joey and I were super excited to finally leave the hospital and take Sienna home! We got discharged around 10:30am and then headed to Walmart to get my medication before heading back to the house. I walked Sienna around the house and introduced her to her room. The funny part was that she was wide awake and just kept looking at me like I was crazy ( I guess she really does know her mom). We all took naps this afternoon and spent the rest of the day getting a hang of parenthood without the nurses to call when you have any questions.
We are heading to see Dr. Drass tomorrow morning so we will have updates on Sienna tomorrow!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have an appt with her tomorrow at 9:30am so maybe I will see you !!
Post a Comment