Monday, April 6, 2009

Last Day at work

Today is my final day on before leaving for maternity leave. I have a great assignment with no one on any fluids or TPN so the patient are mostly feeders/growers. This means that there is a lot of baby holding, changing of diapers and feeding. It is a perfect way to end my week!!

2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am sad that I won't see you back at the hospital, but thanks for taking care of Elden and being Cal's buddy! It was fun to talk to you and get to know you. I look forward to keeping up with your blog. I hope everything goes well with Sienna's arrival!

The Stoner Family said...

YEAH!! Only a few more days. We can't wait to meet her. I may stop by on Friday after I get off work? I will let you know. That way you can let me know!