Sunday, April 5, 2009

Recap of Saturday

So Saturday started my last 3 days of work before Sienna's arrival. I was happy to get the same patients that I had last weekend and see the improvements that had been made. I was not too busy so nothing to send me into false labor again:) One of the patients that I was taking care of gave me a "thank you" present. The mom had her aunt make me a bracelet with crystals on it. It was very pretty and I appreciated it a lot. It is nice to know that the work you do is appreciated by the parents even during rough times. Sienna also received a few gifts from some of the girls that I work with here in the NICU.

Joey spent the day on the golf course since it is the last weekend to golf. It was pretty windy but warm so golf was just ok:) Joey also participated in the Relay for Life yesterday and his shift was to work 9pm-midnight and he got home around 1am. I am sure he will be catching up on some sleep today.

No comments: