Thursday, April 9, 2009
Welcome Baby Sienna!!
Please help us welcome our newest little Tiger to the MU Athletics family. Sienna Piper Scogin joined us this morning at 7:40am weighing in at 7 lbs, 15 oz and 20 1/4 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great. We'll be at the hospital until Sunday and then make the transition home. Here are a few pics to hold everyone over...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a beautiful niece I have - she is awesome and I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!!
so excited for yall!! welcome to parenthood!!!
ADORABLE!!! congrads u guys im very happy 4 u!
Sienna is PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to meet her!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations from the whole Barnes Clan!!! We look forward to meeting our new Tiger.
I can't wait to hold a little girl!! COngratulations. She is beautiful...just like her momma! :)
Post a Comment