So yesterday was the last Friday before Sienna's arrival. I spent most of the morning at the grocery store. My plan was to make as many meals as I could so I could put them in the freezer to have them available within the next few months. So I accomplished my goal and got 9 meals made and in the freezer. It took me most of the day and I wiped out by 3:) I have been super tired this week and have taken naps everyday. I am trying to catch up on as much sleep as I can before Thursday!
Joey played sand volleyball last night. His office has a team that plays every Friday night and even though they lost it was fun to watch. Too bad it was quite chilly once the sun went down. I am really ready for the warm phase of spring and summer time.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're waiting for THE phone call. Thinking and loving you very much!
Post a Comment