Monday, April 6, 2009

Last Sunday at work

So yesterday was my last Sunday at work. I decided to stop off to get some donuts for everyone to start the day off on a good note (I really wanted one too!). I once again had the same assignment and it was a little sad to think how many babies I have taken care of and who will not be here when I get back. Yesterday was the first time that I really felt pregnant at work. I mean that by the end of the day I was contracting almost every 20 minutes and I was pretty tired.

Joey spent the day getting more stuff done around the house. He hung the new blinds in Sienna's room, put together the pack and play, and more odds and ends on my list. He was nice and made dinner for us so when I got home it was all ready to go. We spent the rest of the night getting everything set up and ready for Thursday!

No comments: