Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Definitely a Carazo

So I have come to realize that Sienna definitely has some Carazo in her. The other day I needed to make some cookies and bring them to Joey 's office so I sat Sienna in her bouncy chair so that she could watch me. I then talked her through the whole recipe and also when we were putting the cookies on the pans. She watched very closely and did very well. I was telling my mom this and she said that she used to place us up on the counter when she cooked or baked when we were little and we did the same thing. Watch out Sienna might be the next Food Network star:)

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That is crazy that Sienna is two months! Elden turned 3 months last week. Sounds like you will have a little cook/baker on your hands!