Wednesday, June 24, 2009
YEAH for Sienna
So I did not want to post this because I was afraid it might jinx but I am so proud of Sienna that I could not help myself! Sienna for the last 3 night has been sleeping SO GOOD. She had previously been sleeping between 3-5 hours at night before her first feeding and had a little trouble going down and staying down. The doctor said that it was totally normal but since I am heading back to work in a week and half I was really hoping she would turn a corner soon. Well I believe she has:) Sunday night she slept for 6 hours before waking up, Monday she slept again for 6 hours and went 7 hours between feeding but last night was the best. She ate at 8:30 was asleep by 9 and did not wake up until 4am!!!! When I heard her get up, I looked at the clock and almost jumped for joy! I even woke Joey up to tell him:) She then went back to sleep until 7:30. She has been doing a GREAT job of laying down without fussing or crying. On Monday night I decided to let her cry it out and she ended up crying for only 15 minutes before she was asleep. Now for her naps, I lay her down awake and she has been putting herself right to sleep!! I am so proud of her and I am not sure what to do with all this extra sleep I am getting:) Hopefully by posting I did not jinx myself and I will be able to post again this week about how great she continues to do!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thats awesome i dont wanna jinx u either but this past weekend she started only waking up twice!! well then guess what happened I went back to work monday(hardest thing ever i missed her soo soo much)(but shes with my mom so no complaints)well since ive gone back she wont sleep whatsoever she wake up 5 times between 8 till 2 am then she REFUSES to go back to sleep after 2 and we both get up to go to wrk @4 in the morning, i thinks its because shes not seeing me as much and her schedule is all out of whack so im hoping she gets used to it fast cuz im exhausted especially working 5days awk doing 10 to 12 hr shifts.so maybe expect a lil off schedule for her when u go back to wrk!! lol sry for typing ur eyes off lol
Post a Comment