Last week we downloaded skype so that we can skype my brother in NYC along with the rest of our family. We thought it would be a cool way for our out of town family to see Sienna and also to keep in touch. So last night we tried it out and let me say that it was super COOL and lots of fun. We video called Matthew in NYC and that way he got to see Sienna and then we ended up talking for about 30 minutes before it was Sienna's bath time. Skype was super easy and both Joey and I found it very user friendly. We decided to skype with Matthew on a weekly basis and are in the process of convincing the rest of the family to get a webcam so we can skype them too.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who had family far away!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're in!I bought a cam today- we have a sodtball game tonight.... but should be all hooked up by tomorrow :-) Can't wait to see the baby!
Post a Comment