Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Pics

Friday I went to Old Navy and found this super cute black ond white outfit for Sienna. Today she wore it to church with one of her new bows (I got this one in Salina too). She looked so stinkin adorable that Joey came home and took some pics with a white background and of course they turned out fabulous!! Enjoy!!!!!
I like her smirk on this photo:)
This is my FAVORITE!!!
Check out the bow!
Pic with Mommy heading to church. You can see my new haircut in this pic. I got 8" cut off on Saturday and I love it!!!

6 comments:

Auntie Robyn said...

OMG! What a killer smile.... I'm so in love with her!
Can't wait to get my hands on her- and I love your hair Amanda!

The Stoner Family said...

i love that picture!! I miss you. I haven't talked to you in forever. Sienna is SO CUTE in her little black and white outfit!!

Mimi said...

I love the pictures! She is too cute and your hair looks great!

Jenny said...

She is sooo cute! Sure wish we could have seen ya when you were back this way...maybe next time! Love the bow!

Nana said...

What a beautiful Baby Girl !!!!

bayleigh said...

she looks very cute she must get it from me!