Wow! Sienna turned 10 weeks on Thursday. I know I write this every week but time really flies:) She is such a good baby! She smiles a ton and loves to listen to us talk and tell her stories. She really likes to look around and now that she can see the TV, she will turn her head even if it means breaking her neck so she can see it:) So this means we spend most of our time turning her around so she can't see or find the TV. She loves to be read to and will listen to you read for hours if you would let her. She loves to visit her dad at work which she does a couple of times a week when I run up to get a workout in. Joey's staff gives her all the attention in the world and she likes to play with them:)
She slept really well at my parents house but when she got back home it was back to sleeping 4 hours and then waking up to eat. However, last night we kept her up a little bit longer and she slept for 6 hours!! I was super excited when I rolled over and saw that it was 3 am and she was getting up for the first time:) We are sticking to our schedule so hopefully she will start gradually sleeping more and more because I go back to work in 2 weeks:( Here are some 10 week old pics!
She looks like someone is goosing her!
Smile for the camera
Clap your hands
The camera is out again:)
Wide eyes:)
1 comment:
Cute pics!! Mimi loves you!
Post a Comment