So I know that this posting is late but better late than never:)
Saturday was supposed to be my day to myself. Joey and Sienna were going to have some father/daughter time and I was going to head to the pool with my friend Tory to start working on my tan. Well mother nature had other plans. As I was heading to the pool, the sky was dark and it looked like at anytime it was going to start pouring out. Well to say the least, it starting raining as I was pulling into the pool. Tory also was bummed that no sunshine so after having it spit on us for 20 minutes we left. Since I still had a couple of hours to myself, I headed to Sam's to pick up some food for Joey's Father's day dinner. We spent the rest of the night just hanging out and we watched a movie after Sienna went to bed.
Sunday was Joey's 1st Father's day! Sienna is very lucky to have him as her dad and I could not ask for a better father/husband. Sienna is starting to become such a daddy's girl and I love to watch the bond between the two of them. That morning we headed to church and then out to brunch at Upper Crust with our friend Brandon. I ate some super good blueberry pancakes while Joey had a yummy omelet. That afternoon Joey decided that he wanted to watch golf and take a nap rather than heading to the pool. For dinner I made a HUGE dinner. We started out with Mexican ceviche then moved on to steaks, mashed potatoes, sugar snapped peas, salad and bread. The best part was dessert where I made a chocolate amaretto cake:) After dinner we headed for a walk to burn off some calories and ended the night with Sienna going to bed without a sound:)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment