Here is just a short recap of the weekend:)
Saturday was Jarrett Stoner's birthday party. He turned the big 4 and Sienna, my mom and I headed to the party. We had lots of fun and I got a small glimpse of what my life will be like very shortly. After the party, it was nap time. Sienna was tuckered out from the party and slept for a couple of hours while my mom and I watched the movie Marley and Me. Good movie but I cried my eyes out! I made this really good soup for dinner that night thanks to some new recipes that Megan gave me and then my mom treated us to Andy's that night:)
Sunday we were very sad to see my mom leave. Sienna loved spending time with her and can't wait to spend some more time next week! She headed to KC to see my brother on the way back to Salina. We on the other hand spent the morning taking a nap and the afternoon watching college softball. Missouri made it to the World Series but lost the first 2 games and got eliminated. It was still fun to watch the other teams and there were some really good games on too!
Pretty relaxing and laid back weekend, just the way we like it!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sienna is so cute!! I am glad she is a good baby for you and that you are able to take her to so many places. Elden has his MRI on Friday, so we'll be heading up to Columbia then. He hasn't been weighed yet this week, but I'm hoping he's reached the 6 pound mark! Also, I am really happy that your mom was able to come. I bet that was wonderful!
Post a Comment