Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sienna is 11 weeks old today!


Sienna continues to be sleeping so much better at night (we are still working on the nap thing. Sometimes she will take a 2 hour or longer nap and other times it is 45 minutes to 1 hour). Her new thing is that she loves to go to the library. We try to go at least once a week and get new books. She loves to look around and watch all the other kids there and I even let her pick out her own book. If I read the title and she smiles, it goes in the bag and if she makes a bad face, then it gets put back on the shelf:) She is almost turning over. She rolls onto her side but can't get flipped over just yet. I am fine with her not being mobile still because once you turn that page there is no looking back!
When I was in Salina, I had a gift certificate to Simply Baby boutique that I wanted to use. Well, I ended up getting some headbands for her. These are just not your normal headbands but ones that are pretty big but SUPER cute. Sienna has worn her brown bow one several times and gets lots of compliments on it. I also got a black and white floral one. I included some pics of her with her bow on that I took last night. By the end of the pics, you can see she is not happy about having her pic taken:)
A bird could perch on that lip:)

This is her new thing now when you take her pic, her eyes get all wide like someone is goosing her:)

Here she is looking up at her friend Spot the puppy. She loves that puppy!!!

1 comment:

Bayleigh said...

I love how she stuck out that lip!