Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sienna is 2 months old

Wow how time has flown by. Today at lunch I was telling Joey that Sienna will be 2 months this week and he reminded me that she turned 2 months today:( It just seems like yesterday that we brought her home. We continue to work on her sleeping schedule and fine tuning our schedules to meet her needs. Everyday I think she comes up with new noises and sounds. She really likes to sit and talk to Joey and we believe tell him about her day:)

She recently has been smiling and talking a lot when she wakes up at night. When I am changing her diaper or feeding her she will just start smiling at nothing really and talking to the air. Joey and I joke that she has imaginary friends and guardian angels that she is talking to:)

1 comment:

A said...

thanks so much for the outfits...they are too cute!!! and I do think that Wes will get to wear them this summer!!! Will def return them to you after the summer is over!! Thanks again!!!